Friday, July 5, 2013

This Will Always Be Happening

I'm fully dedicated to this little blog.  However, I'm a busy man: I have multiple jobs, one of which involves running my own business with my wife.  Add to that a "career"-y day job, said wife, and a band, and I barely have time to shit.

This blog is the first baby step of the realization of a long dream of mine, and I won't put it to rest quietly.  Instead, the way it's going to work as exactly as it's been doing: I'll post a whole bunch of stuff when I have the occasional large block of free time.  Between those large blocks of free time, new material will be sporadic.

Also, my laptop which has all of my material on it is temporarily kaput, so until I can get it fixed, my hands are pretty tied as to what exactly I can do.

Still, this will continue, and I thoroughly appreciate and sincerely thank all of you who keep coming around and looking at this stuff.  I can see that kind of thing in my stats, you know.

AEon

3 comments:

  1. Dude Keep it up if you can! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks my friend. I'm excited to say that I've finally got a whole slew of stuff headed this way. I expect several huge updates in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to read another interview.

    ReplyDelete